Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trying to keep up

Life has been a whirlwind lately.  Thankfully this month slows down for both of us and we can stay home for a bit! Brian has been busy at work and had some meeting last week in Moscow Idaho, (where his companies head office is).  He was down there all week working, but did get one day of playing!  He caught a monster salmon in the snake!  Woohoo!

I went down to Moscow to the company dinner and on the way stopped in Colfax to see my ol' pal MaryJean and her cute kiddos!
 Friday I went to the airport to get GiGi and on the way stopped to see my ol' pal Krystal in Spokane. We hung out at home, went to sushi, shopped and had an excellent day!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma LoLo said...

Love the scarf! Your life had been crazy lately I agree , it's still fun to see it on the blog.

Jeff and Emily said...

Can't wait to hear about your time with Gigi. I LOVE your scarf! I'm going shopping soon to find someone something fun ;) and maybe I'll find something for me too heh heh...