Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Living out in the country we don't encounter alot of trick or treaters! Luckily Ash and Lyndsy always appease me and stop by!  My trick or treaters always get homemade treats like popcorn balls and caramel apples!  Along with candy!
Sticking with the theme last night for Halloween Brian and I had Sausage and Cornbread stuffed pumpkin for dinner! I love it, dad used to make it, Brian on the other hand ate it with out complaint....but definitely didn't love it!  


5 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Wait....hold the phone...Brian didn't complain about a dinner that came out of a squash?! Wow...just wow. I'm impressed! I so wish we lived close enough to come trick- or- treating! We'd come knocking several times. :)

Kara said...

You are so awesome! Anything with cornbread is a good thing...you must share the recipe!

JoMama said...

Nice! Aunty Staci is a rockstar.

Grandma LoLo said...

Oh I should have been your date for the night , I would have brought Brian a Big Mac. Ha !

Lyndsy, Ashley, Hayden, and Payton said...

Thank you auntie Staci you ALWAYS amaze me!!! Popcorn ball was amazing!! I ate both of the kids!! :)