Monday, October 22, 2012

here, there and everywhere!

Saturday am Brian and I awoke very early and hit the ground running for Sumner to meet Sarah for breakfast, we had a delish breakfast at the Buttered Biscuit one of Sumner's fine eateries. 

Then we met Matt and Josh in Puyallup at the Snow Show an annual snowmobile swap meet.  Then we hit the ground running again for Port Townsend for Jenny and Gregory's wedding reception. It was held at the lovely Cannery downtown overlooking the water. 

Brian and I rarely snap self portraits...sometimes they are just fun.

Sunday we jetted outta Seattle early to get home, and this is what we encountered on the pass! 
 Just having been at the snow show, Brian was quite giddy about the snow!
I found a few hours to can some applesauce and it is o' so tasty!

2 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple :) You aren't kidding when you say you're busy! I have a love hate relationship with snow right now. I don't mind it in the mountains but not down here yet please!

Grandma LoLo said...

Your fresh apples look just like my fake ones. You wear me out missy keep up the fun posts.