Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Nebraska Fun

The sweat shop continues, neighbor Katie came over and sewed with us for an evening.  
 Quilt progress...Carrie had started this one for me before I arrived and we finished it up while I was there.  Then I decided to start one the caddy-whompus as I call them, quilt blocks and ended up finishing it! 
 These little bags were so easy and fun, little farmers market totes they would be great for.
 Here's the caddy-whompus quilt all together.
 Katie came over again for more projects. How cute is the shirt she made herself...
 We finished out the trip with the morning at the farmers market with cinnamon rolls, coffee, and it was a perfect end to the trip!

4 comments:

Brad and Steph V said...

So.....my question is, could we make a hybrid of that tote (I love the knot on the strap), and the bag you made me, with a zipper to close the whole thing...for a diaper bag for when baby #2 comes?? I LOVE the fabric in the first photo of the totes.

Jeff and Emily said...

I love the farmers market totes and the beautiful quilts! You guys are so awesome with your skills. Man I need some skills!

JoMama said...

You are looking trim Aunty Staci! I may have to reconsider my anti-running stance...

Looks like a fun, productive, and fabulous trip to Lincoln. Carrie looks REAL good to! That babe's been good for her it seems, mommyhood has made her skinny and glowing!!!

Kara said...

Seriously, where do you find all of these fun fabrics?!