Friday, May 25, 2012

Life as of lately...

We've been having some interesting spring weather...rain, sun, wind, lots of wind, it hasn't been terribly warm yet...I personally am looking forward to the hot summer days!
Yesterday after I got home there was an amazing rainbow outside...I ran into the house to grab my camera and in the 55.8 seconds it took me to do that....the rainbow was gone!  I went to the other side of the house to see if there was anymore and the sunset was just awesome.  The color changes that happened within a 3 minute span were beautiful!  I loved the birds flying across the sky too!  
 Maddy...post-op.  She is lovin' life outside the pen, with out the cone of shame or having pills shoved down her throat.  She might finally be back to her normal self!  Who doesn't love  freshly mowed lawn on a nice spring day!  

2 comments:

Kara said...

Beautiful sunset! I want to frame those! Way to capture the colors!

Jeff and Emily said...

Stunning!!!