Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fun in Lincoln

I got to spend last week in Lincoln, Nebraska with my good friend Carrie.  It was a week full of fun, sewing, more sewing, eating yummy cookie pizza, sewing, and did I mention we sewed?  Can't wait to share all my fun projects!  We enjoyed some yummy lunches out and there is this coffee place called Scooters that makes the BEST vanilla cappuccino espresso blenders...I look forward to them every-time I travel to Nebraska. So of course we made daily visits to Scooters!   
Seth had a few plants that needed to go in, so we took advantage of a beautiful evening and planted some flowers.
 Rece was a big help!
 We enjoyed the shade of the back deck and relaxed!
The sweat shop as we dubbed it, was open for business.  Here Carrie and I are working on a quilt.
 Jenni (Carrie's sis), Carrie, and I with our Amy Butler Stash and Dash clutches.

1 comment:

Grandma LoLo said...

You have such creative friends. Your hair looks realy pretty, did you get hi-lights or does it blonde up in the summer?