Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot

Now that my Christmas cards have all gone out I can finally post our fun fall picture session! Each fall Jonda and Dean and Brian and I head off someplace for a little photo session. The boys just love it....it is pretty entertaining though trying to get her two giant danes and Maddy to sit and pay attention. Luckily Maddy is pretty photogenic. This year we went to Cle Elum which is such a pretty place! It was drizzling the entire time, but we made it work.
We found this random bath tub just sitting in a field...
Brian had some sort of weird thing with this tree...he thought it looked cool, so we took some photos with it.
This is my favorite photo...I don't know how Jonda captured all of us looking separate directions but it just cracks me up! we don't usually do well with the serious photos, so this was awesome!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Love it!!! We loved the Christmas card too. Rob especially...he was super impressed and for the first time he started feeling kind of guilty that he discouraged me from doing a Christmas card this year. Wish we could get in on a Staci J. photo shoot in the near future ;-)

sarah fuccillo photography said...

um... i didn't get a Christmas card!!!?? and joelle, i totally thought to myself the other day... "funny, i haven't gotten joelle's yet either"... ;)

staci, i love the sass. and brian's serious face! ha!