Monday, December 20, 2010

Clark W. Griswold Christmas Party

This was a jam packed weekend. I will start off with the Clark W. Griswold Christmas Party. David Woods, one of Brian's friends from high school decided to hold a costume Christmas party, which was a fantastic idea! Brian and I were twin elves.
Here is Anthony, Scott, David, and Brian (who all graduated from HS together)
All the men folk at the party. I was lovin' the gingerbread man.
Seriously, we sang Christmas Carols and it was awesomely off key and terrible, but equally fun. David serenaded us to a lovely rendition of the 12 days of Christmas, everyone at the party was singing, it was definitely comical.

4 comments:

Andrea Elliott said...

I just have to say that those elf costumes are awesome! How could you not have fun in costumes like those???

JoMama said...

Radical. I do think that off key, half drunken, Christmas Carols sounds like the most fun anyone has had in years.

Jeff and Emily said...

oh man I wish my friends were as cool as yours, this party sounds like a blast. And everyone has the greatest costumes. The gingerbread man is awesome!

Lori O. said...

Where did you get the costumes, did you all rent them? It does look like a fun party too