Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Fair Week...

And you know what that means...its spaceburger week! Last night we went to the rodeo with Brock and Amber, Ash and Lyndsy, and Shelley and Jared, and even got to see Rachel and Mica! Before the rodeo started Brian and I had to have a spaceburger! Don't worry I have only had 2 this week....Amber and I went on Wednesday afternoon and I had one then too!
So delicious and nutritious I am sure.
There was an elephant at the fair...well there was 2 actually, they were having elephant rides. I thought that was random, as I have never seen an elephant at the Grant Co. Fair before...

5 comments:

JoMama said...

Sweet Spaceburger photo! The elephant is interesting... did you ride him? Bitty would have gone berserkers. You need to find some old childhood fair photos to post.

Lori O. said...

On the Spaceburger where do you put the mustard, ketchup and other fixins? What did it look like inside. It must be a Washington special.

Emily Bartsch said...

I have never ever seen or heard of spaceburgers. Your fairs are so much cooler than ours are!

Stephanie V said...

Alas, after 18 years of faithful attendance at the Grant County Fair, I have never had a Spaceburger...one of these years...it's on my Bucket List. :) :)

Rach said...

The elephant is so cool! Man, I wish I could have seen it! Next year :) I had 2 spaceburgers then I took one home for the next day. They are SO GOOD!