Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun Stuff

Friday, Miss Rachel and I went to Wenatchee for dinner at the Wok About and a little shopping! Check out this super fun veggie and dip platter she gave me for my bday! Its a flower! AWESOME! Dinner was awesome, then we went to the Craft Warehouse where I bought this sign below....how cute is that! The icing on the cupcake line was the clencher, I had to get it. After a few more shopping stops we made it to the Owl Soda Fountain for good ol fashioned milk shakes! What a night!

6 comments:

Lori O. said...

I already like 4 veggies platters but i want that one TOOOOOO!

Lori O. said...

I meant to say I have 4 veggie platters already typing fast at work. Oppps

Kimmer said...

Okay, note to my sister: I want a flower veggie platter for my birthday, too. Got it, Rach? :) Glad you guys had a good time together!

Jeff and Emily said...

its awesome! where does one find this! But I'm like Lori, I already have a few...what's one more!

Mallory said...

Wok About Grill is our favorite place to eat in Wenatchee (whoops besides my dad's restaurant) but we LOVE Wok About Grill!!

Trisha said...

"he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me..."
Very cute!