Sunday, August 15, 2010

Random Happenings

So this is a totally random post, last weekend I got to see Kara and Sally (I graduated high school with both of them) at Marla's wedding. It's always great seeing these two gals!
Bitty, Jo, and LindyJean were up here last week for the birthday bash and for us to celebrate Addy Lou Hoo's birthday. Here we are doing Addy Lou's hair all fancy.
Wow the wind is doing great things for all of us....
Finally a day to go BOATING! Brian and I worked really hard on the yard this weekend and thought it would be fun to take Sunday afternoon to go boating, so Brock and Amber (they bought a house from me about 4 months ago, they are tons of fun) joined us at Cresent Bar, it was fabulous.
We BBQ'd burgers on the beach.
Did a little relaxing.
And some wakeboarding and skiing.

4 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

nice! looks like a lot of fun!

Stephanie V said...

Whoa..."Boss"...you are SO good at waterskiing!!! I can't wait for my first time on the boat!! Auntie, Staci...will you teach me to wakeboard like you do? And, "Boss", I think I'm gonna be a pretty good boat driver for you. :) Love you and miss you!
-Anika

Rach said...

Wow Stac, you got some serious air in that photo! Awesome! btw, I put my new bedding on and I LOVE it. :) Thanks for helping me decide to get it!

Lori O. said...

another wild summer wrapping up. What are the big plans for winter? Any weddings?