Monday, August 23, 2010

Friday night Jonda and I went to the bridal shower of Julia who is one of our sweetest brides of the year, we just love her! Her wedding is Sept 25th and it's going to be a blast!
Saturday Jonda and I had a wedding at Cave B and Brian had to work most of the day. Sunday the landscaping projects continue....I promise I really do contribute....I mowed the lawn and picked rocks...I just don't think he thinks it's as fun to take pictures of me doing chores! Anyway, I love our basalt rocks and border, so excited for it all to come together.

4 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Work hard or hardly workin, hey Staci?

Kara said...

The rocks do looks great :) Nice choice!

Lori O. said...

Brian my man,you are the best do you like to vacuum too, how about windows? Rocks do look great, Have you watched the landscaping shows?

Jonda Spurbeck said...

how cute are we??? hahahahaha... loves to julia and you too staci! :) oh and staci, tell the boss to slow down... he's making craig look bad! haha!