Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Remembering Grandpa Faw

What a week. On Saturday of last week Grandpa Faw went home to Heaven. Brian and I were able to visit him and say good bye Thursday night. He will be missed dearly...his witty sense of humor, his generosity, his big heart, and his patience. Brian's birthday is coming up and it just wont be the same without him there at the birthday dinner. As all of these pictures were taken at birthday celebrations...it was always the thing, we took a picture with grandma and grandpa and I am sure glad we always did. Tomorrow is his memorial and celebration of life service, I am sure it will be a packed house as he was a well respected and honored man, even though he wouldn't want to be recognized...we love you Grandpa Faw and miss you.

5 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

i'm so sorry for your lose, but am rejoicing that he is HOME now and celebrating with our Lord! lots of love and prayers!

Emily Bartsch said...

Our condolences, Bryan and Emily

Andrea Elliott said...

I love that you have all of those pictures to remember him by.

Lori O. said...

I was sorry to hear about your grandpa. The memories I'm sure are endless. Take care and god bless. Give Brian a hug too.

Stephanie V said...

That's MY grandpa! I am so thankful I got to be his grandaughter! Love you and miss you like crazy, grandpa! May I always be faithful to walk with Jesus the way you taught me to through your example.