Monday, March 8, 2010

Bowling for Shaun's Birthday

We love when Shaun's birthday rolls around because its a good excuse to get together with friends and hang out. Shaun likes bowling (and is quite good at it) so we all met up at the bowling alley for a little fun! Emily even made it down from Canada for the bash and the honeymooners Josh and Lyndenn! Brian managed to bowl left handed and still beat me...im awesome at bowling! I couldn't help but take a picture of these awesome shoes!
All the guys. Brian, Josh, Shaun, Matt M., and Matt N.
Andrea, Emily, Lyndenn, Trisha and Ru, and Me!
The boys cheering on Shaun's behalf!
Shaun and Brian harassing Desiree the waitress.

4 comments:

Andrea Elliott said...

I am glad that you captured the picture of the two boys giving our
"server" a hard time :).

Also, thanks for emailing me the pictures!

Definitely a fun night!

The Cizik Family said...

I hope Brian is appreciating what difficulties us left-handers have to go through in this world!

JoMama said...

What did baby Ru bowl? Looks like a fun evening. Brian beat you bowling left handed? You may be just as talented a bowler as I it would appear...

Emily Bartsch said...

Fun times! I realized how short my hair is next to all you ladies and your long lush hair. Yikes!