Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crab Feed

Saturday night Brian, myself, Russ and Cathy, and Shelley and Jared went to the all you can eat Crab and Prime Rib Feed in Moses Lake, it was a benefit dinner for the Moses Lake Christian Academy (where Shelley teaches). Michael's on the Lake catered the food and it was awesome!
Brian, Jared, and Russ ate their fair share of Prime Rib (go figure) and I ate enough crab for all three of them! I even took home a huge plate of leftover crab that we didn't eat, and guess what I made? MY FAVORITE.....Crab Cakes! They were so good with a little lemon juice over the top! Oh man, what a treat for me! Brian even like them.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Yummy! Russ would be so jealous! Looks like you had a fun time :)

Emily Bartsch said...

Looks like good grub!

Stephanie V said...

I HEART CRABCAKES!!! Can you freeze me so for when I am there next week?? :)

Andrea Elliott said...

How fun! I love crab!

The Cizik Family said...

So jealous!! Haven't I seen a replica of the crab-lab-in-teeth picutre before?!

~Roberts~ said...

I made Crab Artichoke Dip with my leftovers... It was delicious! As does your crab cakes.