Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Red Mittens

Heidi this one is for you, hope your reading! A few years ago I met Heidi and Bruce Martin when they moved to Quincy and bought a house from me, they were moving from Cheney and it wasn't the smoothest of all deals, we made it through, and I remember getting the best emails from Heidi as we went through the process, she is so upbeat and sweet! They got to know Trisha through Goin' Postal as his job had him copying and mailing things often. Well last year Bruce transferred jobs and they sold their house and moved to Jasper, Canada of all places. If you have never heard of Jasper then I would google it, it looks like one of the most beautiful places, Trisha and I want to go visit! Before they left they imparted all of their daughter Reese's baby items to Baby Ru. Well to make my short story long...the other week Trisha and I received a package from Heidi and Bruce and in it were the hot ticket Red Mittens for the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. Thank you so much Heidi! We miss you guys down here!

3 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Nice mittens, Go Canada Go! Jasper is beautiful and definitely would make a good road trip.

Kara said...

I am jealous of your mittens!

JoMama said...

Baby Ru is FASCINATED by her mitten!