Friday, February 26, 2010

Disaster with a capital D

Those of you that have been to my house know that I am a clean and organized person. Take one look at my craft room and you would disagree....I am embarrassed to even show this but thought it was too funny. This is what happens when you do project after project with out clean up. The floor has become my garbage can. I am hoping in the near future to get it cleaned up. Everytime I think about cleaning it up I realize how long it will take me so I find excuses to do other things. I suppose that is how it got to this state. Anyway, Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Oh, you really are human after all!

JoMama said...

Hideous... you should be completely embarrassed and ashamed of this awful mess that you've let plague your craft room for soooo long. :)

The Johnsons said...

Aren't doors wonderful? You can just close them and walk blithely away . . . What mess? I see nothing!

Rach said...

I wouldn't call it a disaster, I would call it organized chaos:)

Lori O. said...

So is this the dark side of Staci Faw? All of clean freaks have our dark side ha!