Sunday, February 21, 2010

Go Cougs!

Saturday Brian and I headed to Pullman for a little outing. When I was in college at WSU, I worked at a USDA-ARS Lab (a wheat research lab) where I washed lab dishes, filled pipet tips, washed roots, etc. I met alot of great people working there, one of which is Kathleen who was my 'boss.' Well Kathleen has been so good to Brian and I, every year since we have left Pullman, she has gotten us tickets to a Cougar Basketball game. So we go down once a year have lunch and watch the game! Another person I met while working there was Ryan Davis and his lovely family. We used to be a in small group from church with them and I used to babysit his kids while his lovely wife Harmony and him would go to football games. Since leaving Pullman we have kept in touch with both Kathleen and the Davis Fam. After the game we went to the Davis' for pizza. What a great Saturday!
The Davis kids...Ethan, Laura, and Gillian
Aaron (Ryan's Brother) and Ryan being recognized by Butch the Cougar for their sponsorship of Cougar Athletics!

3 comments:

JoMama said...

You look really great in the photo with Kathleen... is something different with your hair? Anywho, looks like a fun outing.

Joelle said...

Oh man...brings me back! I sure loved those cougar basketball games, even though I was always working at them, and even though they totally sucked when we were there. There'd be about 50 people sitting in the stands...my how things have changed!

Emily Bartsch said...

Go Cougs!