Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quilts

The quilt obsession continues.....I am loving these small quilts for baby shower gifts.  This is my latest favorite. The puff quilt I made for Alice.  You have to see this one in person to appreciate the puff.
The Ombre quilt...simple with beautiful tavishing as the quilting. Paula did an amazing job on this one, look at the detail in it.
The Chevron.  Colorful, funky, and my favorite is the teal binding.
The 70's.  Whacky colors and simple squares. I just love it's quirky nature.

4 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

the quilting is amazing on the ombre one. Love your craftiness.

Grandma LoLo said...

My fav s the last one. Great job

Cenone said...

I love the chevron!

JoMama said...

Your hatefully crafty and clever... my children prefer Aunty Staci! I want the ombre quilt. When I get GW a big boy bed would you make him one?