Monday, February 6, 2012

Gettin' Crafty

I don't know if it's the weather, the time of year, my mood, or maybe the influx of pregnant people around me and knowing I have to go to baby showers soon, but I have been crafting like crazy!! My most recent and favorite projects.  This felt and fabric memory game!
These adorable arrows for valentines day with felt and twigs.
And my favorite felt and fabric alphabet!  Felt is all the rage right now and I can tell you why, it is so easy to work with, sew on, craft with etc.  I love the pinking sheared cuts of this alphabet and the fun colors!

3 comments:

Kara said...

The memory game is so colorful and pretty! I have never seen one before that looks like it could be a work of art! So much fun!

JoMama said...

you are awesome. i am green with envy at the insane quantity of free time you posses. can we put in our order for an alphabet?

Jeff and Emily said...

I am so behind on all of your posts, how did I miss all of these?! Love love love the memory game, you are so cute!