Sunday, August 28, 2011

Maddy's Summer Fun

Mad-Dog is somewhat of a celebrity in the eyes of Ruth (Trisha's kiddo)...we talk about Maddy alot, we look at pictures and videos of Maddy alot and we draw lots of Maddy pictures.  Ruth drew this picture for Maddy and wanted to give her a treat! 
Mad-Dog certainly enjoys all the attention and is so gentle when Ruth gives her treats, poor kid has been slobbered on more then one in the face though.  Maddy is a good kisser.
In other note-worthy Maddy summer days she got to take a ride in Ellie (my car) to town to go to the groomers...we even stopped at Trisha's store to visit Ruth. She loved it. I folded up the seats for her and so she could come up front and hang with me.  She sat next to me the whole time and checked out the scenery!

3 comments:

JoMama said...

Her face is hysterical in the second to last photo... can't stop giggling. I can't say for sure what the expression is, but it's real funny.

Kara said...

Don't you just love how dogs know to be gentile with kids? Maddy's letter is adorable!!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

um...jo took my words EXACTLY!!!