Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crafty

I now know where I get my craftiness from...my mom. She has busted out some of the cutest projects lately.  Check out this pillow she made for my living room to go with my birdie pillow she made me!  How awesome!  
I get all my banner inspiration from Emily as she is the banner queen...Brock and Amber are having a girl and so I made them a cute name banner for her room.
I got the brainiac idea to make felt iphone cases.  How fun are these! Cute and they keep your precious phone soft and protected in your purse. 

5 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Your amazing! If only I had an i-phone!!!!!!

Emily Bartsch said...

Oops "You're", it has only been 5 years since university and look how far I have regressed.

JoMama said...

Cute, too cute! I want one or two. Actually I want one of frame-able sewn doohickies. :) Like the banner. I want to see a boy one with a dumptruck or tractor or something of that ilk.

Jeff and Emily said...

Love the pillow, did your Mom sew on each leaf? It is fantastic! And great idea with the cell phone cover, super cute!

Lori O. said...

iphone cover is a cute idea, you just never stop thinkin. Tell your mom the pillow really is cute and that i want one too.