Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Work in Progress

My house is currently a work in progress....I don't even have the motivation to put up a Christmas tree...which for me, is strange. Here is a current list of projects that we decided to take on all at one...which don't ask me why, but yes, all at once...bathroom revamp which includes wall paper removal, painting, new fixtures, etc. Luckily the shower, floor, and counters are fine and dandy. New windows, which you will see Brian working in the FREEZING cold weather to get prepped for new windows, office revamp- its a mess, in need of TLC, craft room revamp- I need a more efficient workspace...Brian is currently in the middle of re-caulking our bathroom shower...and if I could just get him to fix the hole that's been there for 2 and a half years...doubt it! I am sure if it was summer we would be continuing our yard revamp...thank goodness its NOT! I don't think I could handle much more chaos!

5 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

wait, what's wrong with wall paper ;)?

Emily Bartsch said...

holy moly!!!

Jeff and Emily said...

you are so brave to take on such a challenge in this cold!!! can't wait to see the finished product!

Andrea Elliott said...

I second that: HOLY MOLY! That is a crazy amount of work and stuff going on for any time of year... and you are doing it all during the Christmas Season!!

Trisha said...

Teehee. Welcome to my world! :)