Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey Day Festivities

Wednesday night we got to hang with the Faw family...but I failed take any pictures...shame on me! These pictures are terribly out of order...I didn't have the energy to rearrange them. We spent Thanksgiving Day with the Hunter Family this year. As usual we had a feast to feed an army and it was fabulous. On the menu was Eric's famous stuffin' and smoked turkey, Mom made her roasted brussel sprouts with feta and her brown sugar sautéed sweet taters, Jo made her awesome homemade green bean casserole, gravy, potato soufflé, and I made my yummy cranberry sauce, and blackberry and apple pie.
Here is LindyJean and I hanging out.
The poor dogs were tormented all day with the smell of smoking turkey on the bbq...this is their sad let us in, it's cold faces.
Here is our table, we went with a leaf theme.
Addy Lou Hoo was so excited to be able to go and feed the cows with Boss.
He even read her a story.
Here we are playing...
The whole family!
I do think this is Boss and LindyJean 1st picture.
Mmmm....PIE
The men folk basting the turkey.

3 comments:

Kara said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!! You guys really know how to pay attention to the details. I'm sorry we missed you on Skype! Hope the rest of your weekend was as wonderful!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

wow! looks like a lot of fun and that turkey looks delicious! i love seeing brian with the girls... :)

Kimmer said...

Looks like fun! I love how your table is decorated. So festive. :)