Tuesday, August 10, 2010

things that are green...

so most of you know i love green...well this post is dedicated to green things because it seems lately i'm surrounded...mom helped me can 6 lbs of green beans...so good...
i gleaned some basil from mom and dad's garden and made pesto...my mouth is watering.
and for my birthday cathy and russ bought me 2 green adirondack chairs and a green tulip pot and this greenish blue pot...im in love with them, the other three pots, well they aren't green but i love them too.

8 comments:

JoMama said...

What a lovely post. All the green is so refreshing and calming, nice photos. It was great to hang out dudette. I hope your birthday was the best one yet!

The Johnsons said...

I am green with envy . . . :-) Happy birthweek!

Lori O. said...

OOh love the tulip pot, with the green chairs is the best. You are working so hard on your house and it looks GREAT !

Kara said...

Great pictures!! I love all the green, but am most envious of the pesto! YuM!

Jeff and Emily said...

Very cool! Did you paint the chairs or did they come in that color? I love them!

Stephanie V said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chairs and green pots!! Can't wait to see them all filled up with plants! Glad you found your green beans to can! You need to come here for a few days and inspire me to can some things.

Jonda Spurbeck said...

can i please have some pesto... pretty please with cupcakes on top??? :)

Trisha said...

I agree green is the next best color after PURPLE, of course. :)
Really love the tulip pot! Very nice.