Friday, July 23, 2010

Progress

My husband really is the hardest working dude I know. Not only does he go to work at some insane hour, every chance he gets he is working on the house. He has been doing alot of this lately....
Maddy has been doing alot of this...
And me, well let's just say I am slacking in the painting department...Emily came up to see her mom for a quick trip so Jonda and I ran to Wenatchee for lunch and a little visit! We some how ended up wearing very similar outfits...random...great minds think alike!

6 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

Looks like you have been busy! I am not sure what a cat condo is... is it literally a condo for a bunch of cats? Whatever it is, love the paint color!

JoMama said...

You look great, all sun-kissed and healthy. Brian is a slave driver! :) Lookin' good!

Joelle said...

I'd say you're the slave driver Staci!:) All off galavanting when Brian's working so hard. Just kidding...the two of you are probably the hardest working people I know! Looking forward to jam fest!

Brian and Staci said...

I KNOW JOELLE! I am starting to feel sooo guilty! Seriously!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

yea! jam fest! what coordinating outfits should we bring? ;)

Lori O. said...

You and your friend have lots in common...even your love of stripes