Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ellie got a new friend

Ellie got a new friend! I love Honda Elements, I am such a nerd! Today I got to go to Cashmere for an engagement session with Marla and Jade, which is Kara's sister, Kara and I went to high school together, you might remember her from a snow-shoeing adventure post. Anywho Kara and I had coffee and our cute little cars got to hang out for a bit. I love that Kara got an Element, welcome to the cool kids club! Don't mind that my car is filthy next to hers!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Does Elle's friend have a name?

Emily Bartsch said...

You're to funny!

Rach said...

What cute matching cars :) I was surprised how spacious they are on the inside, too! Hope the photo shoot went well and your "creative juices" overflowed ;) P.S. I'll do your hair anytime you want Stac!

JoMama said...

dork