Monday, April 19, 2010

Pioneer Woman

This requires a two different postings.....I have way to many fun pics from our girls weekend! So I will start with the Pioneer Woman! If any of you know who she is then you will get it, if not check out her blog and you will see why we love her! www.thepioneerwoman.com
For Ashley's birthday we took a little girls weekend over to the west side to meet the PW, she was at a book signing in Bothell! We left on Friday made it to Amber's in Marysville, did a little shopping and then had a fun night out on the town...more to come on that. Saturday we went to Third Place Books in Bothell got our tickets at around 1:30 for the 5:00 signing, we were assigned to group E, and there was about 50 people per group. So went to lunch and shopping and then came back around 5:00 and waited for a bit.
That's her! Ree Drummond!
Here she is signing my book!

2 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

VERY COOL! and VERY jealous!

Tait Family said...

You came to marysville and did not tell me you were gonna be here??? I see where I rate!

Brittany