Monday, April 19, 2010

Documentation

A total overshare of pictures follows...
This weekend as I stated in the Pioneer Woman post Jonda, Ashley, and I went to the west side to Ambers for a birthday weekend for Ashley. Here we are on the way. Now if any of you have ever been on a road trip or anywhere with me for that matter you can bet I have a camera in hand...documenting life, and yes I always do have my tripod with me, Gizmo always sticks by my side! You might also notice alot of sunglasses in these pics...we had a sunglass thing going on! We had a blast getting coffee, shopping, and hanging out!


I had to take a 'hamster picture' you can keep running, but you'll never get anywhere...
We went to Chopsticks the dueling piano bar for an evening on the town.
And yes Amber paid money to embarrass Ashley and make her sit on the piano while they made jokes and sang her a song.
There are some amusing videos from the evening, but I shall refrain from posting as Ashley was already embarrassed enough we made her get on stage well lets just say when "I like big butts" came on and they asked for people to get on stage and dance and I drug her up there....
Proof! Jonda can dance!
Shopping at Nordstrom's
I totally shoulda bought the pink shades! Um hello, I look 5 feet tall next to these chicks! Seriously!

5 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Nice shades!!!

Tait Family said...

Did you love chopsticks?

~Roberts~ said...

So glad you all had such a great time. Nice job on having someone sing to Ashley. I love it.

Lori O. said...

I think we have something like Chopsticks here in Denver it is called Sing Sings ... Really close to Rockies stadium. It is fun and always very crowded.

sarah fuccillo photography said...

looks like so much fun! justus NEVER wants to go shopping with me at norstrom!