Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April

I thought about playing an evil april fools joke on everyone and saying something like I was pregnant and then saying teehee....APRIL FOOLS!!! but I didn't want to start any nasty rumors! So instead I will show you my favorite thing...this is my favorite saying and the picture makes it even better. I have seen the saying on stuff before and found this cute little shop on Whidbey Island that had this laptop cover, so I bought it! I actually stuck it on my fridge as a magnet instead, but I love it!

3 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Love it! That's really funny, I thought about prank calling you to say I was pregnant. I guess that won't work now. Happy April Fools!

The Cizik Family said...

Too funny! I too was thinking I should do the preganancy prank as well...I guess when you are a female of certain age it is the only joke to play on people!

JoMama said...

No one would believe you. I think this saying is quite funny... how does the tiara help? I get the cape, but the tiara confuses me. HAPPY APRIL. I will be 29, be able to fully plant my yard & garden, be closer to dropping the calf, and generally enjoyed the warmer temperatures that come with this month.