Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brian the Builder

Brian has been living in the shop for the past 3 weeks and he is lovin' every second of it, for his birthdays and christmas' that past 2 years he has gotten nothin' but tools and more tools, and he is so excited that he has been using them all lately. I tell ya, the guy can think of and build anything....I love taking pics of him in action...all the sparks flying and glowy welding lights. Notice he is wearing his safety helmet. Yep, that was a b-day present.
I love this one! It kinda hurts my eyes looking at it.

I know he loves when I make him pose for pictures in the shop, I think it takes the manly lustre out of the whole thing for him.

3 comments:

JoMama said...

EXCELLENT descriptive phrasing... "manly lustre," I LOVE, love, LOVE it!!! He looks good dirty. Bitty can't wait to see Boss & Aunty Staci. Woohoo!

Kara said...

Looks like fireworks! How much fun!

Jeff and Emily said...

what is he making! A giant cage?