Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post 2: Lyndenn and Josh's Wedding

Lyndenn and Josh's wedding was a blast! We danced until 1 am! They had a fun little photo booth set up for their guest book pictures...as you can see we had fun with it.
Tradition. Cupcakes. Photos.
An awesome group of girls who I just love!
Picture me rounding up all these guys for a 'guys photo' imagine me trying to get them in somewhat of an order, imagine me them not listening to a word I said...oh wait that was the true statement! Seriously, try rounding up this many guys, who may or may not have had a few drinks. Humorous!
Brian and Aaron (he was Brian's college roommate and an usher in our wedding, I am taking his wedding pictures this July, can't wait)
Emily, Andrea, and I looking fabulous! Oh wait I had a camera plastered against my face for the last 8 hours, they look fabulous, not me.
Lighting check at the church! What a beautiful bride!

4 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Is your eye black and blue? I have been waiting to see some pics! Your an amazing photog!

Rach said...

Looks like so much fun! I love weddings! Her wedding dress is absolutely gorgeous!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

CUTE photo booth idea!

Jeff and Emily said...

I love the bridesmaid colors!!!