Sunday, February 7, 2010

Post 1: Lyndenn and Josh's Wedding- Rehearsal Dinner

I think Josh and Lyndenn's rehearsal dinner was by far the best I have ever been too! The food was awesome, Country Boy's BBQ...can't beat it. And the venue was stellar! Her aunt and uncle have this amazing I will call it Harley Museum for lack of better words, with an amazing kitchen and a great place to entertain guests. What a great nite with our great friends!
Here is Jonda and I....there is even a toy Harley!
Brian and Matt
This is our 'don't mess with us, we ride Harley's' face. (Hypothetically speaking, if I had a Harley.)
Lyndenn, Emily, and I
Bryan, Emily, Brian, and I

3 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

That venue was amazing. I had a great time with everyone!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

oh man, bbq sounds so good right now! maybe you and bri should get a harley... you already have the "look" down. :)

Lori O. said...

So 2010 how many wedding are scheduled this year ? Looks like your starting off well. Have fun!