Saturday, January 23, 2010

Taste Test

Tasting, Tasting, 1, 2, 3....(ok that was a stupid joke) made me giggle though, it is 11:10 pm, I can't sleep- cut me some slack! Today Shelley, Cathy, and myself went to Spokane to meet up with Meara at Beacon Hill (where Kevin and her are gettin' hitched next June) to do a little food tasting of their menu. Beacon Hill hosts an event where they invite all their upcoming brides to taste the food, how awesome is that?! I think pretty awesome. It is a great venue and the food was fantastic! And I got to eat wedding cake and it wasn't even a wedding...heaven!

Here I am marrying Shelley and Meara, Shelley tried to put on her best "i'm in love face"

4 comments:

Lori O. said...

Wow place looks great,I can just imagine how beautiful it is going to look in the summer.. have a great time keep us posted.

JoMama said...

Nice! Looks like fun. Meara sure is awful adorable.

The Johnsons said...

Are you trying to steal the centerpiece, Staci?

mhall07 said...

yay tasting! i'm so glad you guys got to come :)