Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rockaway Beach, Oregon

On Sunday Brian and I headed down to Portland to meet Seth and Carrie for a little getaway on the Oregon Coast. We rented a little place in Rockaway Beach only a block from the ocean and on this little lake. It rained alot but we still had a blast!
The canoe ride was a little tippy, we almost went overboard a few times...
Seth has this crazy idea...cracked me up!

We ate plenty of cheese at the Tillamook Factory...yummy



Brian enjoyed flying his kite, I wish I would have taken video cause he is really good!




4 comments:

JoMama said...

FUN!!! I am so jealous of your mini-vacations. Looks like a great time. Look out PA here she comes...

sarah fuccillo photography said...

I was JUST going to say that I was jealous too! One of these days you two will have little ones keeping you at home like Jo and I! Or... maybe we could all do a baby vacation together....

Queen of Dirt said...

Wait till they grow up and leave home, that's the best! HAAAAAA

Emily Bartsch said...

Love the boots and the Lululemon jacket. hehe!