Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bridal Tea Party

Last weekend Jonda hosted a tea party for all the brides (and a few of us stragglers) that she had over the last wedding season, we all had to wear formal bridal attire (wedding dress, bridesmaids dress), it was a traditional high tea menu put on her by her awesome sister-in-laws. We had a blast taking fun pictures and pimping out our wedding dresses with fun accessories. Thanks Jonda!
All the girls
Lyndenn, Emily and I being posers....
Ashley and I, and our HOT shoes!
Mary Jean and I Jonda and I
Thats me! Jonda found some sweet feathers for our hair...

8 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

so awesome! if i was invited i wouldn't have been able to come... my wedding dress DOESN'T FIT ME ANYMORE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who was that awesome photog who took those smashing pictures of you? :) Seriously you looked amazing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoMama said...

Ummmm... you girls are NUTS. Looks like a blast. Staci you look really, really hot. Make sure Brian gets a couple of those for his shop. :)

Kara said...

You have been busy! What a fun idea! I wish I could wear my wedding dress...not a chance!

Mallory said...

JEALOUS!! So fun, I have always wanted to have a party in wedding dresses!!

Queen of Dirt said...

I like the bride with the purple legs.

The Cizik Family said...

I agree with Jolene...You look smokin'! Wish I had some Glamour photos like that. You look great and congrats on getting in your dress!