Friday, May 22, 2009

Zone 1

The last few days Brian has been working diligently on the sprinklers...particularly Zone 1 becuase as you can tell by the last photos, the lawn is looking quite dry. Yesterday he got Zone 1 up and running. We have water folks! Thanks to Dad Faw for helping move the process along a little quicker. While Brian and Russ have been busy laying pipe, I too have been picking rocks...and taking pictures...mostly picking rocks....they just keep growing...everytime I walk away with a wheelbarrow full I come back to the same spot and three new rocks have sprouted. 1 Zone down 3 to go.

2 comments:

Andrea Elliott said...

WOW! That's a lot of work! Makes me glad that Shaun and I are not putting in sprinklers afterall.

JoMama said...

Hooray for industrious hubbies. Good work Brian & Russ. Also, sweet photos of Meara & Kevin. They are going to have amazon children.