Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

No Folks...this isn't me....I know suprising huh? This weekend we had a blast wakeboarding, skiing, tubing, hanging out on the boat, eating, more skiiing, wakeboarding, eating, and more skiing! Basically we spent the whole weekend on the boat! This is Tommy who is an amazing wakeboarder...flip after flip, I couldn't stop taking pictures! I am sure I will be posting more- seeing as I took like 800 pics...I am ridiculous! Brian goofing off on the trick skiis!
Brian showing his mad skills on his ski.
Me skiing after years of trying, I popped right up and even made a few cuts.
After some lessons from Tommy I finally CLEARED THE WAKE! It was sooo fun (and a little scarry)

4 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

HOLY COW! Way to go Staci!

JoMama said...

Sweet action dude!

Kara said...

How much fun!

Jeff and Emily said...

Good job girl! Looks like a blast! We had rain for our entire memorial day weekend.