Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Priest Lake, Idaho

Kiely has been inviting me to Priest Lake and I have never been so Rustin and I decided it was time to go and we are glad we did!  We enjoyed some beautiful weather a few great hikes and a relaxing time.
 Rustin like's books and so does Kiely
 One morning we ventured out to Granite Falls for a hike.
 We couldn't resist he looks miniature next to this giant tree!
 Ok is this hat not ridiculous…my child's head is sooooo small.  This is the smallest sun hat I could find for him...

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

I've always heard Idaho was beautiful and now I know it is!! I love your red shirt Staci, where did you get it? Rustin, you are getting so big I love all his expressions :)

Kiely said...

It was so fun to have you and Rustin at the lake.

Kara said...

Oh my goodness! He does look super tiny against that giant tree! What a sweet little boy <3