Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rustin's Room

I love this room and it's been building slowly for awhile.  I purchased the rug awhile back, when I saw it, I knew it was what I would want in a kiddos room, from those colors the room took shape. We opted for Ikea furniture, it's simple plain and black. 
I bought some tiny toys to photograph and frame.  A 50's vintage Chevy truck, a replica of Brian's Harley, and a model A John Deere tractor. 
That's my favorite quilt hanging on the crib that I made for him.
We found the metal R at a store in Wenatchee and rusted it, I love the old Proto wrench Brian got to hang up.
Brian also found the Rusty muffler sign for his room.
Thanks to Jonda for taking the pics for me!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

His room should be in a magazine! Every detail is so stinkin' cute!

Jeff and Emily said...

love love LOVE it!!! Will you be calling him Rusty? (Because I love that too!)

~Roberts~ said...

His room is AMAZING!! Love it all and really love the colors.

Grandma LoLo said...

Another job well done ! He is a farmers son no doubt, I love the ottoman for my family room