Monday, March 31, 2014

Boy Oh Boy

Last weekend my friends threw me a shower and it was spectacular, and this kid and I are SPOILED!   All of the shower's have been amazing, I can't even begin to say thank you or explain how spoiled rotten I feel.  This is one lucky little boy! This was a fun geometric shapes theme of greens.  THANKS FRIENDS!!! Ashley hosted the party at her house and Emily did some amazing decor! everyone chipped in (thanks gal pals) the food was amazing- there was brisket, stuffed mushrooms, blue cheese walnut grapes, dill tortellini salad, fruit salad, cheeses and meats, crab cakes, cheesecake, lemon bars, chocolate tart, and more!  I couldn't stop eating.  Emily made a backdrop for a 'Photo Booth'  Here's a few pics from the fun-and she made this sign!  It lights up and I get to hang it in my play room! 
Bump to Bump!
Babes in the booth!
Awesome Decor!
Fun blocks to sign.
 We had the polaroid camera out for fun!
 Andy and Cenone got us this hiking backpack!  Can't wait to use it!
 Marlys made me a quilt!  
 Emily made a cute stick horse!
Here's a few of the fun handmade gifts, these booties are so cute, the knitted birdie rattle, a fox scarf, handmade swaddler, (ok the pea and corn aren't homemade but they are hilarious)
Carrie made this coat…she made that!  how amazing is that!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Seriously, you and your friends are all such a talented bunch!! How special to have so many handmade gifts for your little guy!

Grandma LoLo said...

All the handmade things are all so different too. I love the jacket.