Tuesday, March 25, 2014

35 Week Maternity Pics

Well I am now 37 weeks…we decided to take a few maternity pics at 35 weeks, so I wasn't too huge yet!  (The belly has grown significantly)  How amazing is Jonda?  I've said it before, but it's amazing having her take pics!  I always love them! And ofcourse Maddy had to come along!  Rachel came over that morning and made my hair purdy!  I just love it! THANK YOU RACHEL!!  Wish I could curl it like this everyday!  
Here's a few of my favorites!
 I love field photos!  Especially with a little green!

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

You guys find the coolest backdrops!! Beautiful photos, great job Jonda! Can't wait to hear the news. You know, Johanna came at 38 weeks... is your hospital bag packed? ;) ;)

Grandma LoLo said...

You do make a very pretty pregnant lady, I don't have any of myself preg sub unless it was by mistake. Jeff and Russ both came early.

Kara said...

Beautiful pictures!! Try to enjoy these last few weeks. Baby is always safe and snug, happy and fed. What a beautiful family :)