Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thirty Weeks

First things first, 30 weeks already!!! What?!  How is that possible?  
You can see the progression below.  After taking a weekly picture here is what I noticed, I wear a lot of stripes, (thanks Cenone and Marci for the maternity clothes) I wear my hair three ways, curled, straight, and rarely up… I have yet to wear maternity jeans, just rocking the rubber band holding my pants together, and it's getting much harder to put socks and boots on, one disadvantage of being pregnant in winter.  Besides leg cramps and charlie horses things are great and were are cooking right along.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love your collage!! It's neat the way all of the pictures are different. I really like how it came together. Leep sportin' the stripes, you look great! So glad to hear that you are feeling well :)

Kara said...

Keep

Jeff and Emily said...

Girl you need to invest in some maternity pants, that's one of the best parts of being pregnant! ;) I agree with Kara great job on the collage. I can't wait to see all the beautiful photos you will take of your little man.

sarah fuccillo photography said...

you look so beautiful pregnant my friend