Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Shout out for Mother's Day!
Mom has an annual horse show in Moses Lake the weekend of Mother's Day, so I went over in the morning to watch and hang out for awhile.
 Then it was over to Shelley's for dinner with the Faw Family.  Shelley made a lovely meal of cedar plank salmon, grilled asparagus, and roasted taters!
I was in charge of desserts and I can never decide on just one thing so I tried my hand at a raspberry chiffon pie and a chocolate cake with whipped peanut butter frosting.  Both were excellent!

3 comments:

Kara said...

How do you get them to look so pretty?! I can't decide which one looks more delicious!

Grandma LoLo said...

Your talents are endless women. You all look great as usual.

Emily Overman said...

Hmm...whipped peanut butter frosting?! Could I have the recipe for that, yum!!