Saturday, April 6, 2013

House Dog

Every now and then when Maddy is looking curiously into the house I will let her in and she sniffs around and then goes outside...this usually occurs when Brian isn't home...well the other night we were sitting on the couches and she just had that look on her face. So I opened the door and let her in where she immediately walked over to Brian and climbed up on top of him like it's something she always does.  It was hilarious. 
 When Brian finally got her off of him she climbed over to the chair and laid down like she is a lap dog!  Who does she think she is??  I can tell you this lasted about 5 minutes and then she went outside and I had to vacuum! Crazy animal!

1 comment:

Jeff and Emily said...

This post cracks me up! Its funny bc its so random for you dog, what got over her? lol!