Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Quilts

I have had a hankering lately for quilting. When I say hankering I should probably say more of an obsession.  Strip quilts have been the basis for my obsession they are so fast and I love them!  Paula over at the Stitching Post is my quilting guru.  I make the tops, she sews the tops and bottoms together with her giant quilting machine! She is so awesome!
I have had this antique rusted bed frame for awhile now and this was the perfect use for it!
The bright orange and yellow in this particular quilt might be my favorite...

2 comments:

Kara said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! Keep up the obsession you are doing some amazing work!

Grandma LoLo said...

Such a talented girl , do you make up the design all yourself ? Do you buy the material or is it old stuff. So many questions. Ha.