Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March

Wow, my blogging as of late has been poor and uneventful.  Brian has been out on the weekends a few times snowmobiling with the guys.  I have been keeping really busy working.  All in all we are enjoying the change in weather and welcome spring. Although I can't believe it' already March!
 I realized I never posted out little home improvement project. We were never a fan of this built in cabinet or the gold fire place cover.  So after 4 years it was time for them to go. 
Here's the before!
 In progress...
And after Ta-Da!  We purchased our very first TV ever (all the others have been hand me downs) and have been enjoying our living room much more!

4 comments:

Cenone said...

looks good!!

Kara said...

Very nice update!!

Grandma LoLo said...

Oh I like it ! Wow that tv looks huge and the eggs thay spell out Easter are fun too.

Jeff and Emily said...

Beautiful!! Love the shelves under the tv too, what a cool house.