Friday, March 22, 2013

Brian Turns 32!

Tuesday was Brian's 32nd birthday!  We celebrated with a meal of prime rib, twice baked taters, corn, bread, caesar salad, and best of all angel food cake with berries!  It was a lovely meal with lovely guests! (I know the banner says Happy Easter in the background....it's so early this year my decor was up for his birthday!) 
 Payton makes awesome facial expressions, the lip curl or the fish hook is one of her new ones!
 Payton delivering cake to the birthday boy!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Great family shots with everyone. I think I need to make some cornbread tonight...sounds yummy!

Grandma LoLo said...

Happy birthday Brian ! The cake sounded great , angel s my fav too

Jeff and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!! And YUM!!!