Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Weddin'

Saturday was such a beautiful day for a weddin'!  These Miller girls know how to throw steller weddings....remember the amazing wedding in Idaho with the church pews set up outside?  That was Aaron and Amy's.  Karlee is Amy's sister...the Miller Family is just such a wonderful bunch and we are so blessed to know them, aren't these girls gorgeous!?!
 The lovely Lind crew.  I love this group....we were missing the bride and groom from this photo...they had gone inside and I didn't want to drag them out again for another photo....sorry Karlee and Taylor...I should photoshop you in there!!!
 Josh and Brian have alot of experience hanging out at weddings together while I work. They have a photo at each wedding...I am going to have to find those somewhere. 
But seriously...this was the faces they gave me...wow!
 Brian was bustin' a move with Nancy (Karlee's mom)
 I realized now Shelley was missing when we took this....lame!  Sorry Shelley!
 There's Shelley!  I can't wait for her shin-dig in January!  She is marrying Matt. Amy and Karlee's brother.
 Brian is teaching Grant (Karlee's Dad) a few dance moves....now that's funny...since he doesn't have many!

No comments: