Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Run the Rocks

Sunday we got up early and made our way over to Morrison Colorado to the Red Rocks Amphitheater 
for a fun run! Jeff, Emily and I ran while Gigi, Lori, the kiddos and Uncle Brian were our cheerleaders! It was a beautiful day for a run and minus the fact that the last mile, the entire mile was all uphill it was a great course!  We finished by climbing the steps of the amphitheater and there were some bands along the way to motivate us!  
 
 There were 2500 people that ran the race!
 This is how we actually felt at the end of the race.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I can not believe you guys did that!! So impressive!

Jeff and Emily said...

You kicked butt girl!!! My favorite picture is the last one, hahaha... that really was how I was feeling I think you two may have been acting ;) Thanks for coming with us it was a blast!